Sunday, December 14, 2008

It Snowed

It started rather late last night (took it long enough!) Here is a picture I snapped from the deck (sorry, too cold to go much further!) at midnight before I hit the hay.
Speaking of hay, My Boy was happily munching on some as I switched out his rain sheet to his winter turnout the other day. I hope my spotted boy is toasty and warm this morning!

I will have more pictures after my walk. And hopefully Paint Girl will send me some pictures of the Painted Creek and My Boy in the snow. Paint Girl, ya hear that. Paint Girl? You up yet? PAINT GIRL!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. OK now what part of the country do you live in? I don't think I ever caught that...
    We got snow here in San Antonio last week. Just a skiff. Happens once ever oh 100 years or so. Very cool though, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got some snow. We are expecting some sort of precipitation Monday and Tuesday. I hope we get something.

    My Boy looks nice and toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got 5 inches of snow over 1/4 inch of ice last night. I'm north of Seattle near Everett.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, snow!! We got some the other day too!! It kinda gets you into the Christmas spirit! I think your boy stayed nice and warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it lovely to have the frosty white covering on our immediate vicinity, wiping away any thoughts of rush and hurry!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm right with you on loving the snow! But these bitter temperatures are a little out of the ordinary for this area. -8 for a high, with a wind chill of -20? what the heck? We are usually lucky to go below 0! Let alone a HIGH of -8!!!!! Hopefully more snow comes soon. We just got a trace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the snow but I hate the cold!!! So, if it's going to be cold, it might as well snow.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!! I truly enjoy all of your feedback, advice, helpful tips, and stories. You all make me laugh and I learn so much from you, too. I will try to post replies to your comments as often as I can.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin